My commitment to my readership has been firm. I do not post graphic images of war and violence.
I have viewed it all.... and with much sorrow.
* Brutal beheadings of Americans and foreign nationals
* Videos of our men being blown up by IED's
* Images taken of our men in the back of ambulances, howling in pain
* Our men with missing limbs being loaded onto stretchers
* Our men with tears in their eyes at the funeral of their brother
* Asymmetrical battle spaces where the unseen enemy strikes with violent force
The images posted by the Los Angeles Times do not show the depravity of our troops.
The purposeful release of the images merely show the depravity and dismemberment of a professional press corps.
This site will remain clean, ethical, professional and involved in solid analysis on small scale. We will discuss things. But it will be with decency and not indecency.
God Bless our Troops.
Let me say it again.
God Bless our troops.